Thursday, March 10, 2011

Domo's Ready for Action! 3 Posters of Domo!

Hi everyone! This is my first blog and creation so take it easy on me! >w<
Anyway, um, I was bored and just thought I'd make a sims blog.
Sooo I also made 3 different pictures of Domo-Kun, so I hope you like it!
Price: $30
Catagory: Bedroom, Wall Decorations
  

Price: $400
Catagory: Bedroom, Wall Decorations

Price: $30
Catagory: Bedroom, Wall Decorations

I hope you like it!
Download : Mediafire

6 trolls.:

Shyne said...

Hey hun, good start with posters :) I have a request for you. Please make me some gothic posters, and I will also feature them on my site when I have time ^_^
<3 from your first follower, Shyne.

Acornicus said...

Oh, why thank you, and request accepted <3 Do you have any certain pictures you'd like on a poster?

Shyne said...

No, I do not, I would just like something with a gothic feel. Surprise me. Requests are always been when they come from your own creative heart :)

Acornicus said...

Okay, I'll get right on it. Sorry for such a late reply, I was on a camping trip.

Skadi Shroom said...

Hi!
I love these, I think they were a great choice for your first creation.
Thank you!

Acornicus said...

Why thank you! <3 I'm glad you like it! ;)

Post a Comment