Thursday, March 29, 2012

Send me Requests!

Hey, you there. How's it going?

I'm usually never one to complain about having nothing to do, but I couldn't be more bored right now. I need some requests! Any paintings/pictures you'd like for you Sims game I'd be happy to create. I'm honestly a little low on ideas right now, so maybe taking some requests will give me some inspiration. Just leave a comment and I'll get to work. :) 

Happy simming. 

7 trolls.:

Shyne said...

*Poke* How about you try doing something new and different? Like makeup or skintones or accessories? :D

Sackgirl said...

I would love some Depeche Mode posters. Pretty please. Me and my Sims are big fans of Depeche Mode.

Acornicus said...

@Shyne~ Oh yew. Maybe some day, but not today.

@Sackgirl~ I'll get right on them. :)

sixmillionsongbirds said...

Can you make some Pierce the Veil posters? Please please please! :)

Acornicus said...

Sure, I'll have it done within a day or two. ;)

Becah. said...

on MTS you said you convert clothing between genders, could you convert these master suite shorts http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/6754039683/ to everyday wear?

Shiloh Pluto said...

Is drop dead fred posters an acceptable idea? pretty please? :3

Post a Comment