Friday, September 21, 2012

WIP Mambo Loa, The Psychic Sim from Sim Quarter

Hey. C: Sorry for that little outburst last time, I was just under an incredible amount of stress and overloaded with work, but now I'm free and ready to get back into creating. Now, since I've been addicted to the Sims since I was like 6, I've always loved the sim Mambo Loa. (A free cookie if you know what Sims game she is from. 8D) Her psychic abilities and the way she spoke in riddles always hooked me in, and I've always wanted to be able to play as her. Now that I've free, I've finally taken the time to attempt to create her.

I have more pictures post over at the forum on MTS if you'd like to go there or comment here and assist me. C: As I said there, I already have the clothes and such picked out, I just need some help with the face. Thanks! 

1 trolls.:

Jelly-Nick said...

Yay! I am glad you are back!!!! I am liking the sim, but I must confess I do not know what game she is from.

Post a Comment