Saturday, May 19, 2012

What can you do when you lose your Sim game?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 
Ugh, I can't believe I actually lost my sims game. I've been looking everywhere for it; other computers, all my game boxes, and nothing. Seriously, I took it out of my laptop for a couple days, and then suddenly it disappears. I can't create anything until I find it. So, anyone got any ideas? I'm so sorry about not posting in anything in forever, but I can't create crap until I find my game. DDDD:

4 trolls.:

Anonymous said...

You could start your game without the disk with Twallan's NoCD mod?

I used it for a while when my Pets disc went walkabout before I downloaded Showtime - it works like a charm!

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/NoCD+Phase+One

All that changes is you have to bypass the launcher to start the game, (it's all explained on the NoCD download page)

:)

Sackgirl said...

Are you part of Origin. I don't know, when my PC needed repairing i logged in to Origin and was able to re download the Sims 3 the original game because i lost my game book with the game code on it. Somehow Origin stores all my Sims 3 games once i have installed them. Hope you find your disc soon.

Acornicus said...

Isla, I just don't have words to tell you how thankful I am. I followed the link you posted, and it worked perfectly. My Sims game is now running even though I don't have my disc. THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! haha Twallan is an absolute life saver!
Glad you got it sorted! :D

Sackgirl's right too though - if you log in to Origin all your expansions should be there to download and you won't ever need to worry about losing those discs again!
... slight issue with the downloads taking forever, but it's nice to know everything's backed up! :D

Post a Comment